How Important are eCommerce Website Templates for Your eCommerce Business?
For many reasons that individuals step into the world of eCommerce, financial empowerment is always top on the list. But the eCommerce world is highly competitive, with over 18 million sites in existence worldwide. Even with such a high number, more than one million of these businesses rake in $1000 yearly, showing that there is still room for growth amidst the failures that exist.
Businesses that fail often do so because they lack visibility and a unique presence, which is why eCommerce brands need an attractive website. But website development consumes time and money that many startups lack, and this is where eCommerce website templates come in.
This blog post covers the importance of eCommerce website templates to the growth of a brand.
eCommerce Website Templates: What Are They?
eCommerce website templates as predesigned resources demonstrate the layout and display features of a website. But in this case, the website type in question would be for eCommerce stores.
Web design takes dedication and tons of skills, something the average eCommerce business owner might not possess. To avoid the hassle of designing a website, developers have created eCommerce website templates that suit whatever field of eCommerce you are involved in, simplifies the web design process.
Traditional eCommerce Website Template Features
As it is with many innovations, there are many eCommerce website templates out there that only follow the traditional convention without actually attempting to cater to the unique needs of eCommerce startups. These traditional eCommerce web templates are often faced with the following issues:
- Poor Self-adaptation: We can describe self-adaption as the ability of a functional system to change its algorithm over time. This adaptation is necessary to cater to the diverse use-cases consumers always present. Most traditional eCommerce website templates lack adaptation capacities which often affects the user experience and functionality.
- Lack of Customization: A bulk of the traditional eCommerce website templates are often not customizable to the unique needs of eCommerce businesses, thereby leaving business owners with only the option of generic online shopping offerings.
- Not Diverse Enough: Traditional eCommerce website themes operate on a one-size-fits-all model with no room for diversity. Irrespective of the eCommerce niche, traditional website templates were all the same, with limited fonts and layout styles.
- Unclear Market Segment: Traditional eCommerce website templates are characterized by a high degree of rigidity that only focuses on the average consumer's needs, from touch points to sales channels and other aspects; they do not give room to cater the different available market segments.
Top 3 Benefits of AllValue eCommerce Website Templates
Different eCommerce website templates offer distinct features at different prices, and many websites hardly come with the whole package. But AllValue with the unique templates market can create profit-inducing website templates for your eCommerce business.
AllValue operates as a complete package with various fonts, layouts, and a customizable user interface packed as part of its functionality. Some of the benefits of AllValue’s eCommerce website template are:
- Tailored for Mobile Use:
In the third quarter of 2020, over 55% of mobile phone users admitted to using their phones for online shopping, and for brands to increase their visibility and profitability, their eCommerce website template needs to be functional on the devices that most of your target consumers utilize. With the ultimate market potential to grow, this is the purpose why AllValue’s templates are designed for easy access and use on mobile devices.
AllValue's eCommerce website templates are designed to work well on mobile, which is a crucial requirement with many search engines. It takes a step further to ensure that all components and design elements within the web template are optimized for size and quality, thereby making websites load a lot faster, which is another crucial consideration for search visibility.
- Custom Design to Match Consumer Habits: The development process for AllValue eCommerce website templates had customizability as a core mandate. eCommerce brands can tweak AllValue web templates down to the minute details. Everything from the layout, fonts, buttons, background, and other design considerations that make a brand stand out can be altered to suit the brand's needs.
- SEO-friendly features: A successful search engine optimization (SEO) usage is what sets successful eCommerce businesses apart from the crowd. It takes time, effort, and strategy to have your eCommerce business on the top pages of the search engine in use.
Having the non-traditional features alone is not enough. As consumer behavior changes, so would their needs, and eCommerce brands need to prepare for this. In that regard, AllValue acknowledges the importance of releasing regular updates based on consumer trends and changing behavior to deliver a seamless platform experience for eCommerce startups. Here are two of its newest product offerings:
- Mobile-First Store Templates: The mobile-first store templates on AllValue are card-based website constructs launched for mobile users. It was developed to make eCommerce stores offer a better user experience to mobile phone users.
- Template Market: The template market on AllValue is a new feature that hosts various eCommerce website themes all in one location. The template market hosts different template designs for a variety of business ventures. Users and brands alike can visit AllValue to see both free and paid templates.
The field of eCommerce is highly competitive, but a good website will always stay ahead of others. Marketing strategies attract consumers, but an easy-to-use and enticing web platform often convinces consumers to make a purchase.
To take your eCommerce website to the next level, visit AllValue for the ideal eCommerce website template for your brand!