AllValue User Agreement
Release Date: May 12, 2021
Effective date: May 18, 2021
- [Read carefully] Before you click to agree to this agreement in the registration process, you should read this agreement carefully. Please read carefully and fully understand the content of each clause, especially the clauses for exemption or limitation of liability, applicable laws and dispute resolution clauses. The clauses for exemption or limitation of liability will be marked in bold and underlined, and you should read them carefully.
- [Signature action] When you fill in the information as prompted on the registration page, read and agree to this agreement, and complete all the registration procedures, it means that you have fully read, understood and accepted all the content of this agreement, and reached an agreement with AllValue to become AllValue "User". In the process of reading this agreement, if you do not agree to this agreement or any of its terms, you should immediately stop the registration process. Once you use the services provided by AllValue, you are deemed to have understood and fully agreed to the contents of this service agreement. And become a user of AllValue.
- [Agreement changes] You understand and agree that AllValue can modify these terms of service by publishing relevant revised and restated terms of service on AllValue's official website, which can be downloaded from https://www.AllValue.com/ Legal/terms are obtained, and the terms are effective from the date of publication. If you continue to use the service after the content of this agreement has been changed, it means that you have fully read, understood and accepted the content of the changed agreement, and you will continue to use the AllValue service in accordance with the content of the changed agreement; if you do not agree to the changed content The content of the agreement, you should stop using this service.
- [Capacity for civil rights and capacity for civil conduct]You confirm that you have full capacity for civil rights and capacity for civil conduct in the jurisdiction where you belong, and a natural person, legal person or other organization capable of independently assuming civil liabilities; the content of this agreement does not Rejected by your country or region.
- If you are a user in a non-Mainland China region, your entering into or fulfilling this agreement and using this service must not violate the laws and regulations of the country or region you belong to and/or where you are located; the resulting problems are up to you Take responsibility independently and have nothing to do with AllValue.
- The terms of this agreement may also be available in languages other than the Chinese version. If the terms of service in these language versions conflict or conflict with the Chinese version of https://www.AllValue.com/legal/terms, the latest The Chinese version shall prevail.
- Account terms
(1) Account registration
- [Account registration] To access and use the service, you must register for an AllValue account, fill in the information, provide the email address and any other necessary information as prompted on the registration page. After reading and agreeing to this agreement and completing all registration procedures, you can obtain an AllValue account and become a user.
- [Information truth] You should register an account with real identity information authentication, and there must be no illegal or bad information in the registration information you submit. After AllValue risk control review, if the above conditions exist, AllValue will not be registered; at the same time, when registering Later, if it is found that your registration information contains illegal or bad information, AllValue has the right to take measures such as correction, suspension of use, cancellation of registration, and withdrawal without notice.
- You confirm that you accept any service provided by AllValue for the purpose of conducting business activities and not for any personal, family or family purposes. You will be responsible for the creation and operation of the AllValue store.
- You know that AllValue only provides technical services for the trading platform between you and the buyer. You should upload and release product information, product sales, logistics, etc. on AllValue in your own name, and assume independent responsibility for your actions.
- You are responsible for all activities and generated content using your account, such as photos, images, videos, graphics, written content, audio files, codes, information or uploads or uploads related to them, collection, generation, storage, Responsibility for display, distribution, transmission or display, etc. If you violate or infringe any of the terms of the user agreement or infringe on the legal rights of a third party during the use of your account, AllValue may terminate your service.
- You understand that AllValue will use the email you provided when you opened your account or the email you updated in the product as the main method of communicating with you. You must monitor the primary account email address you provide to AllValue, and your primary account email address must be able to send and receive information. The email communication between you and AllValue can only be verified from your primary account email address.
(2) Account activation
- [Store Owner] According to Article 2 (1), the person who registers the account will be the contractor in our user agreement ("shop owner") and is the person authorized to use any function of the store , We may provide the account to service providers related to store services. You are responsible for ensuring that the name of the store owner (including the legal name of the company that owns the store, if applicable) is clearly visible on the store’s website.
- If you sign up for the service on behalf of your employer, your employer should be the store owner. If you sign up for the service on behalf of your employer, you must use the email address sent by your employer, and declare and guarantee that you have the right to bind your employer to comply with our terms of service.
- Your AllValue store can only be associated with one store owner, but the store owner may have multiple AllValue stores. "Store" refers to the online store or physical retail store associated with the account.
- [Employee Account] According to the AllValue package you have ordered, you can create one or more employee accounts ("employee accounts") to allow others to access the account. Using employee accounts, store owners can set permissions and allow others to work in their accounts, while determining the level of access to specific business information for employee accounts (for example, you can restrict employee accounts’ access to sales information or prevent Change the employee account set by the general store).
- The owner of the store shall be responsible for the consequences of various actions arising from the employee's account, including the liability for negligence or breach of contract in the employee's account.
- The users under the accounts of shopkeepers and employees are called "users".
- AllValue provides a 15-day trial period for newly created stores. There is no subscription fee during the trial period, but you are still responsible for the transaction behavior during the trial period. If your transaction fee exceeds a certain amount during the trial period or you choose to pay for subscription, you should pay for the bill incurred before you can continue to use the store function.
- AllValue only provides technical service support to merchants who have registered as AllValue users.
- This user agreement will exclude the application of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods.
- You must not use AllValue’s services for any illegal or unauthorized purpose, and you must not violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws) in the process of using this service, or applicable to your customer’s jurisdiction legal. You will abide by all applicable laws, rules and regulations when you use this service and fulfill your obligations under these terms of service.
- You agree not to copy, plagiarize, plagiarize, sell, resell or utilize any part of the service, use the service or access the service without the express written permission of AllValue.
- You may not purchase search engines or other pay-per-click keywords (such as Google ads), or use AllValue or AllValue trademarks and/or variants and misspelled domain names.
- You understand that your information (excluding credit card information) may be transmitted unencrypted and involves (a) transmission on various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to the connected network or device skills requirement. Credit card information is always encrypted during network transmission.
- If any clause or part of a clause in the terms of this agreement is deemed invalid, illegal or unenforceable in any respect for any reason, then such invalidity, illegality or unenforceability will not affect any other terms of service Terms (or the unaffected part of the terms).
- If your store address is located in China, the "AllValue contractor" refers to Hangzhou Youzan Technology Co., Ltd., a company established under the laws of Mainland China, located on the 1st floor of Building 6, No. 698 Xixi Road, Xihu District, Hangzhou. For any disputes or claims arising from or related to the terms of service, both parties shall irrevocably and unconditionally submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Hangzhou Internet Court.
- If your store address is located in a region other than China, the "AllValue Contractor" refers to Qima Investment Ltd., a company established under the laws of Hong Kong, China. The company is located at 2708, 27th Floor, Central Center, 99 Queen's Road Central . The parties irrevocably agree that the Hong Kong court shall have exclusive jurisdiction to resolve any disputes arising from or related to the terms of service. Therefore, any litigation arising from or related to the terms of service shall be instituted in such cases. Court.
- The validity, interpretation, modification, execution and dispute resolution of this agreement shall be governed by the laws of the People's Republic of China. If there are no relevant legal provisions, refer to general international business practices and/or industry practices.
- The rights of AllValue
- AllValue reserves the right to modify or terminate the service for any reason, but AllValue does not promise to provide all services and functions in every jurisdiction, nor is it obligated to provide any services or functions in any jurisdiction.
- If AllValue finds that the goods or services you provide through the store, or the materials uploaded or posted to the store violate AllValue's rules or local laws and regulations, we may (but are not obliged) to delete the materials and suspend or terminate your account.
- Any form of abuse (including threats of abuse or retaliation), oral or written abuse by AllValue customers or AllValue employees will be immediately terminated.
- AllValue will not pre-screen materials (and has no obligation), but AllValue will decide on its own to reject or remove materials that violate or infringe from the service (including your store) in accordance with its rules or local laws and regulations.
- AllValue reserves the right to provide services to your competitors and does not promise to be exclusive in any specific market segment.
- If there is a dispute about account ownership, AllValue reserves the right to request documents to determine or confirm account ownership. Documents may include, but are not limited to: a scanned copy of your business license, a government-issued photo ID, the last four digits of the credit card file, and your identity certificate as an employee of an entity, etc.
- AllValue will reserve the right to determine the legal ownership of the account based on its judgment and transfer the account to the legal owner. If we cannot reasonably determine the legitimate owner, AllValue reserves the right to temporarily suspend the account without affecting our other rights and remedies until the parties in dispute reach an agreement.
- "Confidential information" shall include, but is not limited to, any and all information related to a party’s business that is not known to the public, including specific business information, technical processes and formulas, software, customer lists, potential customer lists, customers and The potential customer’s name, address and other related information, product design, sales, cost (including any related processing fees), price list and other unpublished financial information, business plans and marketing data, and any other confidential and proprietary information , Regardless of whether it is marked as confidential or proprietary information. AllValue's confidential information includes all information you receive about us or the service that is not known to the public, including information related to our security plans and practices.
- Each party agrees to only use the other party's confidential information in accordance with any other obligations in these Terms of Service (including Article 6) when performing the obligations stipulated in these Terms of Service. The parties agree to take all reasonable measures, at least basically equivalent to the protection of their own proprietary information, to prevent the duplication, disclosure or use of any such confidential information, except in the following cases: (i) by its employees, agents and subcontractors Business, or to its employees, agents and subcontractors, these employees, agents and subcontractors must have access to such confidential information in order to fulfill their obligations under this clause, and they shall treat such confidential information in accordance with the provisions of this clause. Confidential information, and they each have at least the same strict confidentiality obligations as those contained in this clause. Or (ii) as required by any laws, regulations, or any court orders with appropriate jurisdiction over the parties and the subject matter contained in these terms of service, but if permitted by law, the receiving party shall promptly notify the disclosing party in writing and make commercial Make reasonable efforts to ensure that such disclosures are treated confidentially. Confidential information should not include any information that the recipient can prove. (A) The information was already in the public domain at the time of disclosure, or already known or owned by the recipient; (B) The recipient independently developed it without using or referring to the other party’s confidential information, and did not Violation of any provision of these Terms of Service; or (C) The recipient has subsequently obtained it correctly from sources other than the disclosing party, and does not violate any provision of these Terms of Service.
- Scope of responsibility
- You understand and agree that AllValue shall not be liable for damages caused by the following circumstances, including but not limited to damages in respect of profits, goodwill, use, data, etc. or other intangible losses:
(1) Due to your violation of the provisions of this agreement and the requirements of laws and regulations, suspend, interrupt or terminate the provision of this service or any part of it to you, and remove your information.
(2) When a transaction is found to be abnormal or you have violated legal provisions or behaviors stipulated in this agreement, suspend or terminate the use of the retail store in accordance with the law (including but not limited to the cancellation of transactions under the name of the store and in-transit transactions) , Account adjustment and other restrictive measures), and refuse to provide you with some or all of the functions of this service.
- [Exemption for system interruption or failure] If the system fails to operate normally due to the following conditions, which causes you to be unable to use various services, AllValue shall not be liable for damages, including but not limited to:
(1) During the system shutdown and maintenance announced on the AllValue official website;
(2) Data transmission cannot be carried out due to failure of telecommunication equipment;
(3) Due to force majeure factors such as typhoons, earthquakes, tsunamis, floods, power outages, wars, terrorist attacks, etc., the AllValue system is obstructed and cannot be executed;
(4) Service interruption or delay due to technical adjustments or malfunctions of third-party communication institutions, problems in the payment structure, etc.
- [Exemption for special circumstances] AllValue does not assume any responsibility for the following situations:
(1) The failure to provide this service is not due to AllValue's legal fault;
(2) Any third party suffers losses due to your reasons；
(3) If you fail to pay the fee in time, the service cannot be provided or any error occurs when it is provided, you shall bear all consequences arising therefrom.
- You confirm that your use of AllValue services is at your own risk. Services are provided on an "as is" and "available" basis, without any express, implied or legal guarantees or conditions.
- AllValue does not guarantee that the quality of any products, services, information or other materials you purchase or obtain through the "service" meets your expectations.
- Severability of the agreement
- AllValue's failure to exercise or enforce any rights or provisions of these Terms of Service does not constitute a waiver of such rights or provisions. If any provision in the terms of service, including all terms and conditions and other documents cited, is found to be a violation of the law by a court with jurisdiction, the provision should be modified and interpreted to the maximum extent permitted by the law. To achieve the goals originally specified, the remaining provisions of the terms of service should remain fully effective.
- The terms of this agreement, including the documents incorporated by reference, constitute the entire agreement between you and AllValue, and regulate your use of the service and your account, superseding any previous agreement between you and AllValue (including but Not limited to any previous version of the terms of service).
- Intellectual Property Agreement
- AllValue may advertise for you from time to time. You need to automatically authorize AllValue to use your brand, trademark, etc. for display and promotion on AllValue and AllValue-related company websites, promotional materials, media channels and other pages and materials for free, but AllValue should not be used for purposes that damage your brand.
- You should ensure that the patents, trademarks, names, unique logos, decorations, technical secrets, pictures, etc. related to the goods have been legally authorized or permitted to sell goods in accordance with legal provisions or contractual agreements, because AllValue may be a merchant’s goods For publicity, brand endorsement, etc., you agree to authorize AllValue to use the relevant intellectual property rights for the purposes under this agreement. The authorization is free and non-exclusive.
- All the intellectual property, industrial property and proprietary rights owned, used, licensed, controlled by AllValue or its affiliates, or other rights enjoyed by AllValue or its affiliates. If you need to use it, you can follow the official website publicity In the AllValue application, without the written consent of AllValue or its affiliates, no one may use, modify, copy, publicly disseminate, change, distribute, publish or publicly publish the program or content on the AllValue website without authorization. You must not maliciously apply for and register trademarks, names, logos, logos, WeChat official accounts, domain names, web pages, etc. that are the same or similar to AllValue and AllValue's related parties for the purpose of conducting business that is substantially the same or similar to AllValue and AllValue's related parties.
- If you violate the provisions of this article and cause losses to AllValue and/or AllValue related parties, you shall compensate for all losses and eliminate the adverse effects caused to AllValue and/or AllValue related parties. At the same time, AllValue has the right to request a third-party payment company Measures such as restricting the withdrawal of store funds and deducting the damage compensation directly from your store funds are taken against you, and the right to terminate this agreement immediately.
- AllValue supports the protection of intellectual property rights and requires AllValue merchants to do the same. If someone believes that one of our users has violated their intellectual property rights, they can send a notification to AllValue's designated email address: legal@AllValue.com. After receiving notice, we may delete or prohibit access to materials that claim to infringe copyright. Once the removal notice is received, if the merchant opposes the complaint, they can counter-notify us. After we received the counter-notification, the original complainant had 14 working days to apply for a court order prohibiting the merchant from engaging in infringing activities, otherwise we will restore the materials.
- Theme style store
- You can choose a design template from AllValue's theme style store ("theme style") to build the appearance of your AllValue store. If you choose a theme, you are only authorized to use it in one store. If you close your first store, you are free to transfer a theme to your own second store. If you want to transfer a theme to your second store, please contact AllValue support. Multiple shops need to make multiple choices, and each choice may require payment of corresponding fees.
- The intellectual property rights of the theme style belong to its designer. If you exceed the rights granted by your purchase of the theme style, the designer can take legal action against you. AllValue can take measures such as modifying your store or closing your store without affecting our other rights or remedies.
- The technical support of the theme style is the responsibility of its designer. AllValue does not need to bear the corresponding technical support obligations, but AllValue may help you contact the designer.
- You should confirm that the installation of the new theme style will not overwrite or damage your current or existing theme style or UI before subscribing or using it.
- E-mail service
(1) AllValue will take certain control measures to scan its content ("content scanning") before you use the email service to send emails. Such content scanning is designed to limit spam, phishing, or other malicious content that violates the terms of this agreement or AllValue rules (collectively referred to as "threats"). When you use the e-mail service, it means that you have explicitly authorized AllValue to use the right to scan such content, but you are responsible for all content generated by your store.
(2) If you generate or send emails through the email service, you agree to comply with AllValue's email service requirements. If you do not comply with the requirements of the email service, the store or its third-party provider may suspend or terminate your access and use of the email service.
(3) Your use of email services must comply with all applicable laws. Examples of applicable laws include laws related to spam or unsolicited commercial email ("UCE"), privacy, security, obscenity, defamation, intellectual property, pornography, terrorism, homeland security, gambling, child protection, and Other applicable laws. You are responsible for knowing and understanding the laws that apply to your use of e-mail services and e-mails generated or sent through e-mail services.
(5) You will take commercially reasonable efforts to not send sensitive personal data through AllValue’s email service, including information about the individual’s medical or health status, race or ethnicity, political views, religious or philosophical beliefs, or other sensitive information. Data (collectively referred to as "sensitive data"). You are responsible for reading, understanding and complying with your obligations for sensitive data.
- Payment of fees
- You will pay any other applicable fees applicable to your subscription to the online service ("subscription fee"), including but not limited to applicable fees related to the value of sales through your store when using all payment providers ( "Transaction fees"), and any fees associated with your purchase or use of any products or services, such as applications, themes, expert markets, or third-party services ("additional fees"). Subscription fees, transaction fees, and additional fees are collectively referred to as "fees".
- You should keep a valid payment method in our system to cover all incurred and recurring expenses. AllValue will provide you with multiple payment methods and charge applicable fees to any valid payment method authorized by you ("Authorized Payment Method") until the service is terminated, and any and all unpaid fees have been paid in full. AllValue may use different payment entities based on the payment method you choose and the payment currency.
- If your shop generates a subscription fee during the trial period or the transaction fee during the trial period exceeds a certain amount, AllValue will issue a fee bill to you and complete the fee deduction using the payment method authorized by you.
- Subscription fees should be paid in advance, transaction fees and additional fees will be collected by AllValue from time to time. AllValue will provide an invoice for the fees you paid and send it to you via the provided email.
- If we are unable to complete the fee deduction using the payment method authorized by you, we will try to collect it using any authorized payment method within 15 days. If the deduction fails within 15 days, we may suspend and revoke access to your account and services. Your account will be reactivated when you pay all unpaid fees and pay separately the fees applicable to the next billing cycle. During any suspension, you may not be able to access your account or your storefront. If the unpaid fees are not paid within 60 days after the suspension date, AllValue reserves the right to terminate your account.
- All fees do not include applicable federal, provincial, state, local or other government sales, goods and services (including the goods and sales tax stipulated in Chapter 117A of Singapore’s Goods and Services Tax Act), as well as current effective or future promulgated Uniform or other taxes, fees or charges ("taxes").
- You shall bear all applicable taxes and fees incurred or caused by your subscription or purchase of AllValue's products and services, as well as taxes and fees incurred by transactions or sales in your AllValue store.
- For the avoidance of doubt, all payments you should pay to AllValue under the terms of this agreement shall be free and without any deduction or withholding.
- You agree that once you subscribe to AllValue's corresponding products/services and pay the corresponding fees, unless AllValue agrees in writing, AllValue will not refund the fees paid to you due to the suspension or termination of this agreement or your unilateral withdrawal.
- Termination of the agreement
- AllValue and you have the right to terminate this agreement by any of the following methods:
(1) You can cancel your account through the website when you meet the account cancellation conditions announced by AllValue;
(2) Before the change takes effect, you stop using it and expressly do not want to accept the change;
(3) You have unsubscribed by email or expressly do not want to continue to use AllValue service, and meet the conditions for termination of AllValue;
(4) You violated this agreement and AllValue terminated this agreement in accordance with the breach clause;
(5) You embezzle other people's accounts, publish prohibited information, defraud other people's property, sell counterfeit goods, disrupt market order, and take improper means for profit;
(6) Any fees owed to AllValue due to your use of the service have not been paid in full within the agreed period;
(7) Except for the situations (4)-(6), because you have violated AllValue relevant regulations for many times and the circumstances are serious;
- After the termination of this agreement, AllValue will stop providing services to you, and you will no longer be able to access your account. Except as clearly provided by law, AllValue has no obligation to disclose any information in your account to you or a third party designated by you.
- Unless otherwise specified in the terms of this agreement, AllValue will not need to refund any fees proportionally or in other ways;
- AllValue has the right to continue to save the information you have retained in AllValue in accordance with the requirements of laws and regulations; and for your past breaches of contract, AllValue can still hold you accountable for breach of contract in accordance with this agreement.
- Third-party services
- You can access, enable or subscribe to third-party software, applications (hereinafter referred to as "applications"), products, services or website links (collectively, "third-party services") in the AllValue app store or expert market. However, these third-party services are contracted between the third-party service provider and you. If disputes arise due to your subscription to the third-party service, you should also negotiate with the third party to resolve it.
- You should be aware that the AllValue app store or expert market only provides convenience for you to trade with third-party service providers, and is not a participant in your transactions with third-party service providers. AllValue only provides technical services for the aforementioned transactions, not to you and third parties The legality and validity of the service provider's behavior and the authenticity, legality and validity of the third-party service shall be guaranteed, either expressly or implicitly.
- AllValue does not guarantee the availability of third-party services, and cannot assume any responsibility for the interruption or suspension of access or prohibition of any third-party services. AllValue recommends that you evaluate the availability and reliability of third-party services from multiple parties before using or relying on third-party services to ensure that they will meet your needs. In particular, when subscribing to a fee-based service provided by a service provider that does not set a time limit or frequency, etc., you should pay special attention to the risk that its works or services may stop or terminate.
- You confirm and agree that AllValue will not deal with any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, punitive, special, direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, punitive, special, or direct, indirect, incidental, or consequential, contractual relationship between you and any third-party provider (including any experts). Responsible for disciplinary or other damages.
- Privacy and data protection
- If (a) you are established in the European Economic Area (EEA); (b) you provide goods or services to customers in the European Economic Area; or (c) you are otherwise required by the EU General Data Protection Regulations, AllValue will The collection and use of personal information of any European residents are also subject to AllValue data processing rules constraints.